I just learned a lot of valuable information about The Science of Timing from Dan Zarrella on a large Hubspot webinar this morning. The associated twitter hashtag was trending for awhile, #timesci and Here are SEVEN takeaways from the webinar: The Science of Timing from Dan Zarrella / Hubspot.
- Tweets are more retweeted between 2pm and 5pm
- Emails get the most attention [both positive (opens) & negative (bounces and spam)] on the weekends and early in the morning. The 2nd best time to do email marketing is around noon and 3rd is in the evening.
- Don’t be afraid to tweet too much, 22 per day is average, after awhile you won’t get as many clicks, however you’ll continue to gain followers. Use this knowledge respectively.
- More facebook articles get posted during the week however there are more shares on the weekend. 1st. Saturday 2nd. Sunday
- Mix up your tweets. You can repeat a link or information per day, but change the text.
- Blogging is best received in the morning, so its best to post your blog updates in the late evening or early morning.
- In regards to blogging, again, don’t be afraid to blog too much. Content is King and The More Value The Better!
I hope you received some valuable information from The Science of Timing Blog Post. This is what I learned from Dan Zarrella from Hubspot today on his very popular webinar with more than 24,000 people.
Thanks for leaving your thoughts & feelings on this blog post. It is crucial to our community’s success. 🙂
God Bless Your Success,
Alpha Bizelli Marketing & PR, Inc. – Passion Over Hype